HostLabs strictly enforces compliance with its Acceptable Use Policy. You agree to maintain your website in full compliance with the terms set forth below and their spirit. As to HostLabs Resellers, you further agree to implement and enforce standards that are at least as strict as the provisions set forth herein with any customer account that you maintain. Failure to so comply is cause for immediate suspension and termination of your account at the sole option of HostLabs.
- You agree that you will not violate the laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Federal, State or local government.
- You agree not to take any action which threatens, encourages or causes any harm to minors of any kind or to perform any activity which is likely to cause such harm or which assists any other person or group in doing so.
- You agree not to take any action which encourages or consists of any threat of harm of any kind to any person or property or assists any other person or group in doing so.
- You agree not use your account to or otherwise knowingly or otherwise permit the violation any provision of the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM ACT) including the following:
- False or Misleading Header Information
- Deceptive Subject Lines
- Failure to Provide an Opt-Out Method
- Failure to Identify the Message as an Advertisement
- Failure to Include a Physical Postal Address
- You agree not to make any inappropriate communication to any Newsgroup, Mailing List, Chat Facility, or other Internet Forum. HostLabs shall make the sole determination of what is “Inappropriate”.
- You agree not to provide or attempt any unauthorized access to any HostLabs website or the website of any HostLabs customer.
- You agree not to infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
- You agree not to collect or attempt to collect personally identifiable information of any person or entity without their express consent. You shall maintain records of any such consent throughout the term of any agreement that you have with HostLabs and for three years thereafter.
- You agree not to undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to the HostLabs server structure.
- You agree that the HostLabs servers including the space occupied by your account is and remains the property of HostLabs. Your limited license to use the service is not subject to lease, sublease or any other sharing or transfer without the specific, express consent of HostLabs. You may not make your account (including but not limited to web space, email accounts, bandwidth, storage space, or reseller rights) available to any third party in any way, including but not limited to the use of Sub Domains, Add-on Domains, Sub Directories, or by any other means.
- You agree not to utilize “circular popups”, “multiple popups” or any redirect, link or referral which creates an offensive or unpleasant user experience.
- You agree not to abuse whether verbally or physically or whether in person, via email or telephone or otherwise (a) any other customer of HostLabs (b) any reseller of HostLabs (c) any other person or (d) any employee or contractor of HostLabs.
- You agree that HostLabs will make the sole determination of any whether this policy has been violated. This policy may be amended by HostLabs at any time without notice to you by posting the new policy in this location. Such new policy shall become effective immediately upon such posting for all accounts. It shall be your obligation to check this page regularly for updates to this policy.
Version 1.2 051409